8:30 AM & 2:00 PM
- Beginner: 1.5 – 2.5 hours.
- Intermediate: 2 – 3 hours.
- Expert:3 – 4 hours.
- Full suspension mountain bike: Beginner $85 / Intermediate $97.50 / Expert $110
Tours include: Full suspension mountain bike, helmet, gloves, fruit and water or hydrating drink, and Bilingual Mountain biking guides (English-Spanish).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TOUR PARTICIPANTS:
- Tours require a minimum of two persons to operate for regular pricing; or the tour can be operated with only one person with an extra charge of $20 USD.
- Mountain bikers must be at least 14 years old.
- Minimal experience is required for the Beginner Tour.
- Please bring sport shoes, sport clothing (preferably for cycling), sport sunglasses, and insect repellent; swimsuit is optional.
- If you have your own clip-in cycling shoes, please inform us when you make your reservation. Also please let us know what level mountain biker you are
- Persons who have the following medical conditions should NOT do this tour: pregnancy, osteoporosis, severe sight problems, cardiovascular or respiratory problems, or any kind of physical disability that would make doing this tour be a danger to yourself or others.
- You must at all times follow the instructions of your mountain biking guide. No reckless behavior is permitted. Anyone who violates these rules will have their tour immediately canceled without reimbursement.