Get the best combination of Guanacaste adventure experiences with our One Day Adventure Pass, hosted by Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin at Rincon de la Vieja National Park. The entire tour lasts 8.5 hours and our helpful guides will be there to care for you the whole way. So grab your camera, long pants, a swimsuit, a change of clothes, and closed-toe shoes or river sandals. You will get wet but you won’t regret it because this day-long adventure is full-on fun!
This is not a trip to be missed so don’t mistake it for something that’s “too touristy.” You won’t stop raving about this epic one-day adventure tour in Guanacaste! Why leave Costa Rica without experiencing these incredible thrills? Book your One Day Adventure Tour in a scenic landscape, with huge waterfalls, flowing rivers, and rocky green canyons alongside the backdrop of the Rincon de la Vieja volcano – Costa Rica’s most active volcano.
- There is an amazing Waterfalls Canyoning Tour that can be added for an additional charge of $20
- Departure time is 8:30 am from the hotel’s Adventure Center.
- We are located just outside of the entrance to the Rincon de la Vieja National Park so you don’t have to pay the park’s $15 entrance fee.
- It is best to avoid this tour if you have heart problems, back problems or serious medical conditions. Pregnant women should not partake in this tour and children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Kids must be at least 8 years old to go on the tubing adventure